Sunday, March 31, 2013

Every Woman's Secret Desire

  Now how could  a man possibly answer that question? What would a man know about such a subject? Well the short answer is not a lot. However I have a bit of experience that I would like to share. In my career in retail I have worked with more women then men, I have two daughters and a wonderful wife that keeps me on my toes.

  I do know that my ladies like to dress well and like to look great and that's very appealing to a man to see well dressed fashion conscious ladies. The desire of a woman when it comes to fashion is always to look good and that translates into her feeling good as well.

  When we spent some time on holidays earlier this year in Hawaii you could see such a cultural diversity when it comes to fashion. Asian women have a distinct fashion look all their own. Hawaiian women dress and look fairly casual and traditional looks are apparent. The tourist women from different lands had distinct cultural differences as well. We are from Canada and mainly the ladies in our group dressed casual but fashionable according to a north american look.

  So from a fashion perspective the desire of a woman is to dress well , be fashionable , look comfortable within their culture and enjoy the moment. Enjoy your day and please send your comments and suggestions as I like to hear from you.
A Woman's Favourite Things

No comments: